The smart Trick of sri lanka ebay That Nobody is Discussing

My best just one so far is sending them stable evidence of shipping and delivery with specific Guidelines on how and the place to examine the tracking, which had been entirely overlooked and the situation was observed against me. Around the cellphone to buyer products and services, the Female straight away realised I was correct and it must never ever are made the decision towards me, and advised I must complain.

Welcome to my retailer. I am quite a while vendor of stamps through the U.S. to Worldwide,mint and made use of. I even have an unlimited assortment of addresses from all all over the world from the nineteenth & 20th century. My write-up...

They are going to just initiate a Paypal declare back, and since Paypal can't be arsed to research nearly anything They simply provide the a reimbursement.

why not only ship it to sri lanka making use of royal mail Global signed for Then you definately are included if anything goes wrong Using the shipping and delivery.

You'll shed the eBay fees but help save to the misplaced in post. Relist and specify which countries are appropriate destinations to post to

In case you are searching for a ebay sri Lanka site then Dahasakshops is the greatest location to use has an ebay sri lanka

t and demanded the refund of all of my charges from my previous thirty day period of investing, because their charges are billed partly on the premise of "seller safety", which they naturally cannot be arsed more info to provide.

why not only ship it to sri lanka employing royal mail Global signed for Then you really are covered if anything goes Incorrect With all the shipping and delivery.

Welcome! At Eli's Stamps you will discover a growing array of collectable stamps of the earth in addition to a devotion to top quality customer service. You can get free shipping all over the world in case you purch...

Provide insurance plan, signed and tracked and you should be Okay - but help it become the purchasers decision/ hazard to consider insurance policies